ATTENTION!!

TIME TO FIX TI  by ESSENUSALS BUGIS . I have been really busy so i kinda neglected my hair. Black roots grew out, dry hair ... Had my hai...

TIME TO FIX TI by ESSENUSALS BUGIS.


I have been really busy so i kinda neglected my hair. Black roots grew out, dry hair ...
Had my hair dyed and treatment last thursday at Essensuals Bugis. Loving the new colour!  Wayne toned it down. My hair feels really soft and silky and easy to manage.

Essensuals Bugis is located at 241a Victoria Street, Bugis Village.
Tel:63330039
Email:bugis@essensuals.com.sg
WD:11am-9pm
WE:10am-8pm




++++



Leaders InSolution Masks!



Just a few days ago, i received this lovely packet of Leaders InSolution Masks from COSSY.COM. I have been using it lately. Will do a review about it after a month. Stay tune!



++++



KIZZ OF GODDESS!
Once again http://kizzofgoddess.com/ has launched their new collection! I'm so happy to 
work with them in this new collection. They are doing a lot of back orders for most of the apparels. 
So grab yours now!



++++


SashaXoxo!

http://sashaxoxo.com/  suprise you with dresses for parties, work and casual in this collection.
You know, December is just a few weeks away from now. Time to shop for new dress for parties or
girls outing. Shop now. :)

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.