Sponsors: Essensuals Bugis! #5

Do you have the same problem like me facing bad hair day every now and then? Its way too hard for me to avoid chemical into my hair due...

Do you have the same problem like me facing bad hair day every now and then?




Its way too hard for me to avoid chemical into my hair due to photo shoot and events. Crazy hair do, lots of hair spray and ironing. I love to change my hair colour every 2 months, from light to dark and dark to light again. Also, do you know that weather affects you hair too. When the weather is bad, my hair is bad. Sometime I got so frustrated that i have to bun my hair up which i don't really like it.


After months of consultation, my hair became smooth and silky again.  My stylist, Wayne took great care of my hair for the past few months since my first visit to Essensuals Bugis. Nobody pointing gun at me when i'm writing this post. It is my personal experience and review.


Introduce you Wella Professional Care & Style. You can purchase it in Essensuals Bugis at 241-A Victoria Street Bugis Village (Just above Buger King).



The product which i'm currently using. Wet styling.


Spray Wella Perfect Styling Wet onto wet hair and blow dry.


After blow dry. I'm good to go! Obviously i didn't do a great job. The ends look a bit fizzy.


The professional stylist, Bryan did the blow dry for me with Wella Perfect Setting Wet.
Look as thought my hair is rebonded.



I love Essensuals Bugis!

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.