A day away from home.

Threw in all my favorite apparels together. It was last mintue. I was an hour away before i leave this little red dot to pay my gra...










Threw in all my favorite apparels together. It was last mintue. I was an hour away before i leave this little red dot to pay my grandmother a visit who stays in the island just opposite mine. Attended my cousin's wedding too. So many weddings to attend. Everyone couldn't recongise me and my brothers. My relatives actually mistaken my younger brother as my boyfriend. We changed way too much over the years, i supposed. They are so adorable.



The younger one.

Th twins has the same hair colour. So unfair! They have such straight and nice teeth.

2 comments

  1. I love your outfit. Those blue stilettos looks amazing with the rest of the outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria, Thanks for your lovely comment. You're gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.