SPONSORED ADVERTORIAL | The Biore Marshmallow Whip !

Biore Marshamallow Whip Face Wash Foam. Japanese products will nvr disappoint me. I can see instant result after one time using Biore Mar...


Biore Marshamallow Whip Face Wash Foam.

Japanese products will nvr disappoint me. I can see instant result after one time using Biore Marshamallow Whip Face Wash Foam. So after using Biore Marshamallow Whip Face Wash Foam for about a week. My skin feels smoother and softer. The automatic foaming pump dispenses a fluffy, ultra-fine 200 microns lather. It is formulated with collagen to moisturize skin. The elastic lather wraps skin to lift sebum and dirt for soft, smooth skin. Gentle Fresh Floral Scent.

The Biore Marshmallow Whip Game
You can play the game at www.marshmallow.com.sg

Retailing at $13.90 only.

Thank you The Sample Store.

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.