ESSENSUALS BUGIS | SHASAXOXO

Visited ESSENSUAL BUGIS thress days ago. I told Wayne that i did not like the reddish brown. So he did his magic and got rid of the red. ...


Visited ESSENSUAL BUGIS thress days ago. I told Wayne that i did not like the reddish brown.
So he did his magic and got rid of the red.


Wayne doing his magic!


Look so serious!


It look dark brown indoor.


It look ash brown under natural light.



I'm satisfy with my new hair colour!



Essensuals Bugis's latest promotion.



Book your appointment now with my hairstylist, Mr handsome Wayne @ 63330039.

Essensuls Bugis is located at  241a Victoria Street, Bugis Village. Just above Burger King



+++++




Sashaxoxo!

Comes in many colours!


Ribbons. Adorable!


I worn this piece of toga to FASHIONTV DIAMOND PARTY AT ATTICA last night.

SashaXoxo.com has launched their new collection! So many gorgeous dress. Grab yours now.

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.