At the stairs.

Finally got out of 4 insane days of Comex. Lost my appetite for the passed 4 days. Too exhausted and had not enough rest. Thank god ...









Finally got out of 4 insane days of Comex. Lost my appetite for the passed 4 days. Too exhausted and had not enough rest. Thank god everything is over now.


So today i slept till early afternoon. Reluctant to wake up from my bed. Lunch at Ayam Panyet at Lucky plaza. The spice almost killed me. Had a cup of warm green tea Latte, my current favorite drink from Stabucks. So sad, they don't have strawberry frappuccino anymore. I ordered it in Tall but they gave me Venti. Sometime i guess i'm just lucky. haha Caught Smurfs, such a cute movie! I starting to like blue now. Dinner at The Ship Restaurant &a Bar. I had my usual -grilled salmon, if i cannot decide what to eat.

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.