Sushi Tei / LG Guerrilla Marketing - Day 1

Went for a casting last friday hence i look so formal. I really love this pair of Leopard Printed Woody Platforms which i bought it from...




Went for a casting last friday hence i look so formal. I really love this pair of Leopard
Printed Woody Platforms which i bought it from Bugis street few week ago. I will never
buy shoes from Bugis street ever again. I worn it once and its broken. :(



Met the girls for Sushi Tei. Why aren't im born japanese? I love japanese food so much
that i can have it  EVERYDAY!






I can't live without you - Salmon!

I had too much free time before heading down to Drink Culture for a drink.
Kept Rinee company whole evening after Sushi Teh before she report to work.


++++++


This is what i love doing. Trying out something new, play prank on others. So glad that
i am selected for Le Guerrilla marketing event. I'm Queen Amidala. Some say i look like
Geisha, china doll, or whatever. haha We went from Takashimaya to Plaza Singapura.
It was pretty exhausted during work, standing with my 5 inch wedges  for 5 hours.
Under our event in-charge's care, they hydrated us with mineral water and gave us
enough rest and not much outdoor. There was a short break in between.



Picture of us during break time. Had fun working with them.
There's another one on this weekend.  Spot us!



With Love
Reiee

Engage me for photo shoot, events, advertise or sponsors.
Email me at reieek1@gmail.com.

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.