Next station. / Advertorial: Volupza

Hello! i'm back from Bangkok! It was a crazy shopping spree with the girls. Shall talk more about it in the next post. I'm going t...



Hello! i'm back from Bangkok! It was a crazy shopping spree with the girls. Shall talk more about it in the next post. I'm going to Viet nam tomorrow! I google about Viet nam and it says it known for war. Longest war ever :S  See you when i'm back!



++++++++



Advertise.

Summer overdoze. Volupza has never failed to surprise you with their lovely swimwear and lingerie.
Check out their new arrivals!




Remember to quote my name 'REIEE', entitled additional 8% off in conjunction with NDP.



The engage me for advertorial, sponsors, photoshoot and events
email me at reieek1@gmail.com.

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.