Sponsors: Essensuals Bugis! #4

'The hair is the richest ornament of women.' Don't you agree with that?  Bad hair day is enough to destroy my day.   Thanks t...



'The hair is the richest ornament of women.' Don't you agree with that? 
Bad hair day is enough to destroy my day.  Thanks to my hairstylist, Wayne for 
taking care of my hair for the passed 4 months. Tremendous change! I remembered 
how bad my hair condition and shape was. 


Book your appointment with Wayne @ 63330039.


+++++++++




Top, high waist short, accessories from BangKok.
Shoes from Bugis streeet level 2.


Candid shot!





The double chin monster!

The stylo mohawk.

Jump shot outside Mandarin Gallery. Its been a long time since we last hang out.
It was a great lunch session with the Bffs. As always. Never ending conversation.
They are just like my sisters (Just for your infor, THEY ARE 100% STRAIGHT) .
We can talk about EVERYTHING! We caught Horrible Boss at Cineleisure.
It was a great movie. I can watch it over and over again.



We were chilling at Superdog after which.

Rinee came join us after work. We were so bored to the extend that we were

doing our own stuff. Such as, I'm playing angry bird, Dennis was talking to himself, 
Brandon was busying transferring all his stuff from his old wallet to his new paper wallet 
and Rinee was daydreaming wonder when will she meet her prince(Just kidding).
Yea, we were that random and bored. 





+++++++






Tried Honey Citrus Freeze from Tcc. Very refreshing! Love it.

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.