Work my ass off!

Day 1 of work.  Bridegstone event @ Beer market. Funny sign board. Look at the last sign. My friend, called it No cat raping dog! ++++...

Day 1 of work.  Bridegstone event @ Beer market.



Funny sign board. Look at the last sign. My friend, called it No cat raping dog!

+++++

Day 2 of work. Airtel Awards Ceremony @ Raffles convention hall.

Photo credit to Citrus Mod.


Coincidentally, we worn the same dress! My dress by Missqueenie.com.


Right after Airtel Awards Ceremony, i only had about half an hour to rush down to Wave House for  SKIN DEEP Volume One : Sexiest Summer Beach Party of the Year. No time for dinner. Working 2 events in a day wasn't a joke. It was exhausted. Especially the traveling. Well, i had fun. We were given water guns and also FHM stickers for the crowd.



Our cocktail.


People thought that we were twin! Maybe we had the same styling that night. Hug her!

With Monkey king.

More photos:







I had chicken Kebab at Attica before i call it a day.





To engage me for photo shoot, events, advertise or sponsors. Email me at reieek1@gmail.com.

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.