PARTY like a rockstar!

Booty Call at The Butter Factory. I wrote "I LOVE SINGLET" instead of "I LOVE SINGTEL" . My dress by SashaXoxo...

Booty Call at The Butter Factory.

I wrote "I LOVE SINGLET" instead of "I LOVE SINGTEL" .







My dress by SashaXoxo.com


Yea, it was Top from Big bang at The Butter Factory last Saturday. A guy in an unusual apparel, how can i not know that he was standing behind me! I didn't realised it until someone told me. So we didn't talk nor i saw him that night as back was facing him. You got to ask my back how does he look like, is he friendly, does he speck fluent english and the questions goes on and on... Doesn't matter if i saw him or not. Luckily it wasn't Taeyang, if not i'd kill myself.

By the way, i will do a post on my modeling and skin care products soon! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me at http://www.formspring.me/reiee . Cheers!

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.