Sponsors: Essensuals Bugis! #3

Essensuals Bugis! Here i am, getting ready for hair dye ad hair cut by your friendly neighborhood, my hairstylist, Wayne ! Look at his...


Essensuals Bugis!

Here i am, getting ready for hair dye ad hair cut by your friendly neighborhood, my hairstylist, Wayne!


Look at his cheeky smile!

Time for some serious work.


Finally i'm getting a hair dye after 2 months of hair advice by Wayne. I'm so dying to dye my hair ash brown. Can't wait for the result!


Put on your sunglasses, my hair is too shiny for your eyes. I am overjoyed and satisfied with the result. Sometime when you tell your hairstylist that you want ash brown, it might go too light or too dark. Wayne did a great job!


Me and the wanted man!
If you happen to be in Essensual Bugis, Look for WAYNE with the messy looking hair guy. haha


Essensuals Bugis will be giving away
1*APPLE IPAD2
1*SAMSUNG 22inch monitor LCD
1*ESSENSUALS Bugis Directors Cut&Colour

1st,like this link:
https://www.facebook.com/pages​/Essensuals-Hairdressing-Bugis​/127003720665372?ref=ts

AND INVITE YOUR FRENZ TOO TO LIKE THEIR PAGE!

2nd,
Post your FAVOURITE picture of a hairstyle on their page,its that simple to win the prizes

The picture with the most LIKES winS!!!






More photos:

My mess!

Strawberry frap from Starbuck!

My sweet heart!

Used to be my favorite sweet!


0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.