Camera launched event.

Did an Olympus new camera launched event on Thursday. It was held at National Geographic at Vivo City. I fell in love with the new Olym...






Did an Olympus new camera launched event on Thursday. It was held at National Geographic at Vivo City. I fell in love with the new Olympus pen. It takes really good photos. Considering to get one when its officially launch in Singapore. It will cost my a bomb for sure!

We had some dessert before we call it a day. I thought i could go home rest after work. Unfortunately, due to my carelessness and tiredness, i left my phone in the washroom and someone took it when i went back to the cubicle. Celestina is such a sweet heart! She kept me company the whole afternoon. She tried calling my phone, the person answered but didn't response. And she tried calling again, my phone is switched off. So i decided to make a police report. Before heading down to the police station, we had yogurt ice cream. It was about 6pm when we left the police station. Exhausted day out.

Screw that girl who took my phone!





New stuff i got from Cotton On. Leopard printed sandals and beads.


To engage me for photo shoot, events, advertise or sponsors. Email me at reieek1@gmail.com.

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.