ZOUK’S WARDROBE 2011 presents URBAN DWELLING feat OWNMUSE & WANDERWONDER

Top by Le Flirtini.com . Mustard bandage by Pink Butter Cups . Belt by 31st Love Avenue. Let it glow. Let it glow. Let it glow. I was...


Top by Le Flirtini.com.
Mustard bandage by Pink Butter Cups.
Belt by 31st Love Avenue.


Let it glow. Let it glow. Let it glow. I was at Zouk yesterday for a fashion show. It was a great show. I love the set up, clothing all. Everything were nicely done. The designers were so young! I wish i can have a fashion show too! Glitter runway like Victoria's secret. Receiving positive comments about your work make you feel so good. Isn't it amazing?! Yea, here i go, day dreaming again. Actually, i'm more interested in the cat walk. I wanna grow taller!

Pictures:













Look whose the most slutty one:Brandon.


"LV IN YOUR FACE"





++++






Recently, i got this concealer from Chanel. Was pretty disappointed. I thought it have very good coverage for dark circles but it doesn't. Good for touch up your flaw though.

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.