You can't resist pretty nails.

It's been awhile since my last visit. Got my nails done last week by Felicitynails . Lovely Felicia did gel over layer for me. Ribbo...

It's been awhile since my last visit. Got my nails done last week by Felicitynails.

Lovely Felicia did gel over layer for me.

Ribbons which reminds me of marshmallow.




And done! If you're anything like me, who fancy nails art and doesn't know how to take good care of them. You should go for gel nails. I love gel nails which can last for about a month or so.

Book your appointment now with Felicitynails.

By the way im wearing Pink striped dress by InHouseFashion .




After which i went down to hospital which i already explained why i'm there in my previous post.
My left eye felt better but my not my stomach. I spent 3 - 4 hours waiting for the doctor without food and water and the place is so cold. So I had dinner at this cosy place in town.


Pink striped dress by InHouseFashion . Without make up hence the cap and spectacle. Ugly betty.




I had pizza, burger, a bit of pasta and a bottle of nice cooling beer which taste like apple juice.



Beautiful building at clark quay.





To engage me for photo shoot, events, advertise or sponsors. Email me at reieek1@gmail.com.

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.