Lantern rooftop bar / Bestie's Pre-birthday celebration / Sashaxoxo shoot.

Yesterday, i worked for an event at Lantern at The Fullerton Bay Hotel with my favorite partner. Before that we had dinner at Paradise Dyna...

Yesterday, i worked for an event at Lantern at The Fullerton Bay Hotel with my favorite partner.
Before that we had dinner at Paradise Dynasty at Ion.


You got to try this, cheesy xiao long bao!


I really fancy this place, Lantern. It is a rooftop bar, pool and panoramic views of the Marina Bay waterfront. A perfect choice for my next birthday.


I got my dress from Kuala Lumpur.

Had a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice and coca cola before we start work. Our job scope were really simple. We were in charge of the games and prize giving.

The night view is amazing!

This was after work. Our lady boss was really nice to us. She ordered "some" food for us. So much that we cannot finished it.

The mini burger is delicious!





While waiting for bestie at The Fullerton Hotel lobby.





Here we were at Zouk. It was a mambo night.. Mambo isn't my cup of tea but i enjoyed the night because of them! These people were insane! Had so much fun. Guess what, i only had one tequila shot for the whole night. Got to cut down on drinking. :p



+++++



What a unfortunate morning. Woke up with eyes infection. It was so bad that i had to put on my spectacle to Sashaxoxo shoot.

So many pretty dress. Stay tune! I always love the design of the dress Sashaxoxo brings in.





"Today I don't feel like doing anything. I just wanna lay in my bed... MEOW~"

1 comments

  1. Nice food and good looks ... a perfect match! (",)

    ReplyDelete

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.