Formula drift Singapore 2011

I had fun working under the scouting hot sun. I lied. Despite of the bad weather, i had so much fun working with the other 9 Hocen ambassado...

I had fun working under the scouting hot sun. I lied. Despite of the bad weather, i had so much fun working with the other 9 Hocen ambassadors. All friendly and nice people.


Hocen ambassadors.


So cute right!


First day. Energetic and recharged. Im prepared to stand under the hot sun.


Lunch with the girls. Chit chat session, fooling around etc.



She resemble Maggie Q. No?


Our lunch pack. I finished everything. Not very bi portion though.


Second day. Weather was worst than the first day. So i decided to tied up my hair.
Dress by MissQueenie.com.




<





Last photo. We're on XinMsn.

I had been hiding in the booth during the 2 days event hence you don't see me in most of the photos. I had really bad outbreaks and my eyes gave me problem. It kept tearing and i had to re-touching my eye make up countless time. I totally not in the mood for photo shoot. Yesterday, I went for checked out at an optical shop. My eyes are badly infection and i was told not to wear contact lens for a month or so. I'm consulting an Ophthalmologist later, hopefully everything will be fine. Good luck to me.


To engage me for photo shoot, events, advertise or sponsors.
Email me at reieek1@gmail.com.

Xoxo
Reiee.

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.