Sponsors: Essensuals Bugis! #2

Visited Essensuals Bugis yesterday right after my work and that explained why i had red lips. SImple job but exhausted to the max! I'...




Visited Essensuals Bugis yesterday right after my work and that explained why i had red lips. SImple job but exhausted to the max! I'm not a morning person so waking up early could kill me. Nah, just kidding. Have to "adjust" back my body clock. I will blog about it in the next post.

So Wayne, my hairstylist, did hair treatment for me. I always love the after result. So smooth and silky. Look for Wayne if you happened to dropped by Essensual Bugis. You can chit chat with him if you dont fancy magazine. Very friendly and nice guy!




Alright, this is their current promotion! Definitely worth it! Book your appointment now. :D



To engage me for photo shoot, events, advertise or sponsors.
Email me at reieek1@gmail.com.

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.