Whisky Live SIngapore/ Butter Factory/ Paradise Dynasty

Monday. Whisky Live SIngapore 2011 at Fullerton Bay Hotel. I did an event, Whisky Live 2011 SIngapore, at Fullerton Bay Hotel. My job wa...

Monday.

Whisky Live SIngapore 2011 at Fullerton Bay Hotel.

I did an event, Whisky Live 2011 SIngapore, at Fullerton Bay Hotel. My job was pretty simply yet tiring. I got to stand throughout the whole event which lasted 5 hours. Another model and me had a short break and we ran to Burger King just across the road to have fries and onion rings with chili!

Limited Edition.

Me in Chivas dress. My dress kept dropping throughout the event. Not busti enough for this dress.
WHERE ARE THE TUSSIE PAPAR? haha

Pretty babe and me.
Souvenir from them.






My next stop, The Butter Factory.
Belvedere 'Audi Fashion Festival Party' Feat DJ Whoo Kid, USA at Bump.




Top by Le Flirtini.




With Dj Whoo Kid.



This was at FASH. Butter magic school bus!

Love the wall!

Caught in action. Why are you paying money to go to club to sleep?!



+++++


Tuesday.


I needed a cup of healthy drink so badly. Its called Radiant me. I thought it was sweet but it tasted like chinese medicine  xp

Sexy model!

We started to cam whore outside Ion.










SO HOT!!

SO HOT!!

Cannot take it.
Dress by SashaXoxo.com





Dinner at Paradise Dynasty. I'm in love! What i meant was i'm in love with their food. I cant get enough of it.

Poor boy. He didn't even know that he's having a fever. He complained cold while me and Shar were
complaining about how humid the weather was.


Here comes our food!

Xiao long bao madness!

and more!

Dessert!

Awesome outing and sinful dinner! Shall hit the gym tomorrow! Good night! Xx

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.