Sponsors: Essensuals Bugis! #1

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!! I am EXTREMELY happy to share with you about Essensuals Bugis. This was my second visit. My first was before they spons...

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!! I am EXTREMELY happy to share with you about Essensuals Bugis.
This was my second visit. My first was before they sponsored me. What made me decide to choose
Essensuals Bugis? I was impressed by the way they treated their customers. So polite and the hair stylists are extremely friendly.
I fell in love with Essensuals Bugis during the hair wash, massage and everything! Also, after reading some of their bloggers's blog. In my opinion, Essensuals Bugis did a really good job.



My second visit. Look at my hair, isn't it shiny?


My hair was too horrible for photos hence i do not have before hair cut photo. My cool hairstylist, Bryan!  He trimmed and dyed my hair copper red.



Third visit.

Look at those dry ends. Ewww!
My hair condition is like shit! So i went back to Essensual Bugis! Had another hair treatment with Wayne.


My hair is shiny again! hehe.



My fourth visit.

I'm getting my hair dyed this time.

My hair cant go any lighter. It's time for it to settle down.



My hairstylist, Wayne, a very nice guy! He did a wonderful magic to my hair! I always prefer my hair to be ash brown but Wayne made me fell in love with my new hair colour. Darker reddish brown?


My hair feels and look more healthier. You can even see the light being reflected on my hair.


Time to cam-whore with my new hair colour!!



So sweet of them! They gave me this hair serum which helps to maintain the shine and healthy look of my hair.


Alright, i'm being too longwinded. Shall move on to everybody's love. PROMOTION!

This Promotion is valid for 1st timers only and they allow everyone even their regulars to enjoy this promotion and on top of that they have got some EXCITING and irresistible deals ready for all you (IN-HOUSE packages). To find out more about the in-house package you got to head down to Essensuals Bugis!

Currently, they have got a new stuff from Japan Tokyo called Premium Spa Treatment. Its awesome stuff! $60 for short,$70 for mid length and $80 for long. So book your appointment now and enjoy their awesome customers service. You wont regret it!

-With love, Reiee.



+++++++



Had my hair done! Its dinner time. We had Chilli crabs!








Vest by The Blog Shop.
Top by Pink Butter Cups.
Short by Lovey Lolli.







New fragrance <3 !



To engage me for photo shoot, events, advertise or sponsors.
Email me at reieek1@gmail.com.

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.