Sinful outing/ new purchased! / updates: 31stloveave

Top and bottoms by Lovey Lloli . Shoes by Aldo. Both super model and me (out cast). Finally got to meet my super model, Brandon. It been so...

Top and bottoms by Lovey Lloli. Shoes by Aldo.

Both super model and me (out cast).
Finally got to meet my super model, Brandon. It been so long since we last hang out.

We had our dinner at Paradise Dynasty at Ion Orchard.

Colourful xiao long bao. I love the cheese one!

Super big bowl of spicy and sour noodles. The bowl is bigger than my face.

After which we had Max Brenner's at Esplanade.



Then, New Asia.
Another super model from Diva.




++++++


Randomly did some shopping because i was way too bored when i'm waiting for the two super models.
BYSI belt and topshop nail polish.
I bought this pair of wedges from Aldo the other day. Lovin it!




++++++



updates: 31stloveave 


You definitely don't want to missed this collection.
In this collection they have manufactured piece (first picture above), boyfriend dress and more.
They are so easy to wear. I love it when my outfit look effortless gorgeous.
SO visit http://31stloveave.myshopify.com/ now !


0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.