Samsung event at Filter club / Beautiful home.

Launch of SONAR-Samsung Mobile Singapore's new Community Radio. It was a private event held at Filter club. Many celebrities were a...

Launch of SONAR-Samsung Mobile Singapore's new Community Radio.

It was a private event held at Filter club. Many celebrities were at this events.
Great performance by the Dj, beatboxer and singers.
My job was to go around to take Polaroid of the guests. The best job i've ever worked.
Watch performance, take Polaroid and food. I know we are not supposed to eat during work
but we were too hungry.  Shall not elaborate further. haha ..
Top by Lovey Lolli. Nail polish from Topshop. Currently I so into jade or mint green.

Ee xuan and i were the earliest. So cam-whore a bit before the rest reached.
 I love our outfit! Electric blue.

Group photo set as my wallpaper.

Polaroid <3



++++++



My beautiful home.
This is not just a bag. It Prada. haha


Random visit to The Sail and Marina Bay Sand(MBS) Sky park. I always thought that Singapore
was a small and boring place to be. But i was wrong.  I think MBS sky park is the only place
where you will realised how beautiful Singapore is. The lights and scenery made me felt so
far away from the stress i had. Visited Kudeta for a while. No alcohol, just a visit.
I felt like a tourist when my friend brought me around  Marina bay.
Our last stop was at Rise. I had craving for fries. 





I can be tough
. I can be strong. 
But with you, It's not like that at all

.

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.