Girl friend's birthday / ZOO RAVE – THE BUTTER FACTORY’S 5TH ANNIVERSARY / New blog shop

We were at Oosh for dinner. Had a great celebration and catchup with most of them. Headed down to Zouk wine bar for drinking session. I lef...

We were at Oosh for dinner. Had a great celebration and catchup with most of them.

Headed down to Zouk wine bar for drinking session. I left for Butter after a few cups of Volka.






ZOO RAVE – THE BUTTER FACTORY’S 5TH ANNIVERSARY


As u can see from the photo. Last Saturdays was an A-W-E-S-O-M-E party. 
All dressed up.  I'm sick of  matching my leopard printed dress with black bandage skirt.
So i threw in a yellow or  mustard bandage skirt by Pink Butter Cups
 (scroll down to read more about it) to have a different look. 



++++




Dress by SashaXoxo.com. Did a photo shoot for a new blog shop in the afternoon.
I can't wait to shared with you girls about this new blog shop! My yellow or mustard bandage skirt 
which i worn to Butter Factory's anniversary is by Pink Butter Cups. Stay tune.

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.