My shoes collection.

Few weeks ago on one afternoon. I was feeling really boring so i took out all my shoes and decided to find out how many pairs of shoes do ...


Few weeks ago on one afternoon. I was feeling really boring so i took out all my shoes
and decided to find out how many pairs of shoes do i actually have.
I borrowed my friend's 60D over the weekend so i was thinking to myself
why not take some photos. So this is it. Enjoy the photos and  happy counting to
number of shoes in the photos.
First batch of shoes-platform and wedges.
Top: Charles & Keith signature, New look, New look, Steve Madden.
Middle: New look, Charles & Keith(a gift from my mum), New Look, DirtyBling.LJ.com.
Bottom: Forever 21(purchase here) , Charles & Keith Signature, Mondo, Forever 21.

My most favorite:

2nd batch of shoes- heels:
Top: Pedro, The Little things she needs, Aldo, Charles & Keith.
Bottom: Rubi, hush puppy(a gift from bf's mum), Charles &Keith.

Favorite:


3rd batch of shoes- Flats,sandals, canvas shoes & pump.
Top: Aldo, Black Hammer, KOG, from Viet nam.
Middle: Everlast, everlast, converse. New look.
Bottom: Code Red, Rubi.

Favorite:

4th batch of shoes- Boots.
From left to right: Bugis, China and Bugis.

Favorite:


Check out my wall!


+++++



Sashaxoxo has launched new collection. Love the convertible dress, available in many colours!


Advertise, sponsors, reviews, email me at reiee-page@live.com.

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.