Advertorial: Justcovet/ Update: Felicitynails boutique / Alice in the Butterland

Justcovet will officially launch tomorrow (Sunday). New blog shop! They have a different concept. They requested me to do the photography ...


Justcovet will officially launch tomorrow (Sunday). New blog shop!
They have a different concept. They requested me to do the photography and editing
to be done by me. YEAH! So i am going to look damn pretty in every photos. haha

Photography and model by Reiee k.

I love the photos so much that i sat it as my wallpaper. haha

Preview!

and many more at Justcovet.livejournal.com.

Remember to visit Justcovet.livejournal.com on Sunday!



+++++


I got my nails done at  Felicitynails.blogspot.com Yesterday!
I was in a rush so didn't do gel extension. As i am doing a gown shoot next week,
Felicia did a bridal theme for me. Bling bling with ribbons and pearls.

myspace graphic


Felicia is contactable at felicitynails@hotmail.com.

Book your appointment now !



++++++





0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.