BIEBER FEVER! / Butter fact

Were you shocked by my twitter updates?  I was at Justin Bieber My World Tour concert.  Because i am. It was quite a last minute decision. ...


Were you shocked by my twitter updates?  I was at Justin Bieber My World Tour concert. 
Because i am. It was quite a last minute decision.
We got the front row, so near that i can run up on stage and hug Justin! 
His singing was great. i don't know why people have to criticize and bad mouth about him. 
Well, i'm not  a very big fan of his though. I went there to enjoy the concert.

The opening.

Full house. So many young girls! Everybody went crazy when he sing one last only girl~! 

This was the part where my heart almost melted. I admired guys who can play music 
instrument and sing. Aww~

Everybody is going to be so envy of you after that night.


Video.

My sinful meal!

After which went to Butter Fact for a University party.

Bumped into Mable. Lovin' my copper hair! Will blog about it soon.


Buttering tonight. See you there if ya going!

1 comments

  1. SMU had their Post Exam Party at Butter Factory last night! Didn't see you behind the DJ stand…

    ReplyDelete

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.