Advertise: Loveylolli

LOVEYLOLLI Love this piece of basic top/dress. Goes well with leggings too. So many gorgeous pieces launching tonight, 8pm! Stand by you co...


Love this piece of basic top/dress.
Goes well with leggings too.
So many gorgeous pieces launching tonight, 8pm! Stand by you computer
and make sureyour mouse or touch pad is working,
you dont want to miss it!


Advertise, sponsors, reviews, email me at reiee-page@live.com.

++++++++++++





Outfit which i worn to LOVEYLOLLI shoot.
Vest by TheBlogShop.
Today's weather was humid(as always).  Crushed the gym in the morning with my
boyfriend for cardio workouts. Rushed home to prepare myself for casting
which held in town.  I swear i almost fainted under the scorching hot sun.
By the way, I worn mint dress by missqueenie.com (picture above).

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.