Online boutique: MissQueenie // SashaXoxo.

Hey peeps. I know i have not been updating my blog daily/properly. My computer was down also i have not cam whoring lately, no new phot...

Hey peeps. I know i have not been updating my blog daily/properly.
My computer was down also i have not cam whoring lately, no new photos to blog too.

Speaking of which, i bought my new baby, MAC PRO, yesterday. My biggest spent of
the month. Really love it.

Meanwhile, i have 2 blog shops to update you. 
Stand by your ibanking, DBS card, master whatever card now!


1. MissQueenie.com.
More of Taiwanese, Japanese, Korean outfits.

Lace dress and leopard printed bodycon. Romantic and sexy! woohoo.

Click HERE for new arrival.



_____________________________________________________________________________




2. SashaXoxo.com.

LOoking for sexy party dresses or casual and sweet outfits.
Sashaxoxo.com have got what you want.

Click HERE for new arrival.

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.