REVIEW: Hanamei & VICCAL

Came home the other day and i saw a parcel from The Sample Store. Its Hanamei and VICCAL product. Super excited! Let me introduce you, Han...

Came home the other day and i saw a parcel from The Sample Store.

Its Hanamei and VICCAL product. Super excited!

Let me introduce you, Hanamei Brigtening Serum.

The Hanamei® Brightening Serum contains multiple botanical actives to minimise
ingrown hair and lighten darkened skin caused by hair removal and micro-abrasion
especially at the underarms, elbows and kneecaps.

Naturally fragranced with organic Rosewater, this serum is infused with skin-nourishing
natural actives that are easily and quickly absorbed for more radiant, moisture-charged
and beautiful skin.

I tried this product for a few weeks.
I can see that my scars, kneecaps and back of my knees have improved.
What a great products!

Telephone: 6343 0157.





Next,

Did you saw that? Its say it is recommended for skin pone to breakouts and mild eczema.
I always got really bad breakouts on my forehead during my period.
After applied Viccal detoxify and heal serum every night before i go to bed.
My skins improved tremendously! No joke.

I have clearer forehead now. Light weight concealer can cover my pimple scars.
YEAH!!

It is also sold in 2 clinic in Singapore. Click HERE to find out.



Both products are fragrance free!
Thank you The Sample Store.


Advertise, sponsors, reviews, email me at reiee-page@live.com.

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.