Make up tutorial 2

The long await make up tutorial! Not very professional, i tried my best. I have really bad eyebag due to lack of sleep. But try to enj...


The long await make up tutorial!

Not very professional, i tried my best. I have really bad eyebag due to lack of sleep.
But try to enjoy the video :) 

Eyes:
majolica majorca eyeshadow BR355.
Maybelline stiletto.
Bourjois liquid liner in brown.

Eyebrow:
Shiseido Maquillage brow colour wax in 55.

Face:
Benefit hello flawless.
ZA concealer.
Bourjois blush 95 rose de jaspe
The Body Shop brush on radiance.

Lips:
YSL rouge volupte in 07 LINGERIE PINK
majolica majorca lipgloss BE210

I am wearing EOS lens WM-202.

1 comments

  1. Thanks you. I like love <a href="http://makeuptutoria.blogspot.com/>makerup tutorial</a>

    ReplyDelete

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.