Advertorial: FelicityNails Boutique.

Advertise. FelicityNails Boutique . Lets take a look at my nails before i say anything. This is where i did my nails at. It is a home bas...

Advertise.


Lets take a look at my nails before i say anything.

This is where i did my nails at. It is a home base nails salon at Felicia's place.
Very centralize and very convenient, few mins walk from the MRT station.

Some nails designed by Felicia.

My ugly nails before transformation.

Nicely filed and she did acrylic extension for me.

Tada! damn nice right?!

My pretty left thumb!

Look at the nail art she did for me. She is very professional and perfectionistic!

My nails are at ONLY $70. (Without extensions is at $40. )




What's more you want when you have such gorgeous and friendly lady like
Felicia to do you nails.


Book appointment now with Felicia at +65 8348 3779.
or you can
Visit Felicitynails for more information.

Remember to quote my name "REIEE" to get discount!



Advertise, sponsors, reviews, email me at reiee-page@live.com.

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.