Eyeshadow collections.

Many of you have been asking me about my daily eye make up. I actually did 2 videos on Youtube.you can watch it  here and here  a...



Many of you have been asking me about my daily eye make up. I actually did 2 videos on Youtube.you can watch it here and here and also a blog entry.  


These are some of the eye shadows which i really love. 


Shiseido (square in shape) and Dior are the old eyeshdaow which i've used for about a year.
Others are my recent buy.


For a natural and clean look. I'll recommend Shiseido Maquillage in shade 53 and Dior in 609 Earth Reflection.





If you want a more dramatic look for romantic date at the most expensive restaurant in town.
Try smokey eyes with Sephora in Coffee brown N 18, Shiseido Maquillage in BR771
or play around with colours with Benefit palette Dist 04.



My favorite the nude look. Brown smokey eyes and nude lips.
Clean and mysteries at the same time. 

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.