Sponsors: TheBlogShop

Proudly present to you my new sponsors- TheBlogShop . They have variety of clothes and style. Follow me in twitter for more updat...


Proudly present to you my new sponsors-TheBlogShop.
They have variety of clothes and style.
Follow me in twitter for more updates -hehe!

These are some apparels i worn out for the past few days.

To a shoot at Joo Chiat.
Love this Coco Chanel little black dress look alike dress.
Love how it was designed. Save some worries on accessories.

To my Bike event.
Taken by my blackberry. Amazing huh?

To prawning.
Sparrow top!
Look yummy! It is!


Lunch with my friend at Han's.
In love with this leggings! My friend said it look like a Ninja.. LOL

My new jacket from somewhere. hehe

To shopping at Ion with my bf.
If ya prefer something simple yet trendy, you will definitely pick this one.


New heels from Pedro.


Visit TheBlogShop now.

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.